Wednesday 24 April 2013

Challenge 266 - Can't Stop The Rain

Many thanks to those who joined in our Cakewalk theme, it was fabulous seeing all of your delicious creations!

*******************
The winner of the prize kindly donated by...
Whimsy Stamps is Melodie
Here is her fabulous card


Congratulations!  Please email Deb to claim your prize!

*****************
Challenge 266 - Can't stop the rain
Fairly straight forward but feel free to interpret in any way you choose!

*****************
We are sponsored this week by Saturated Canary!

Hello friends! My name is Krista Smith.  I draw sweet characters for stampers; you can find them in the Saturated Canary shop.  I also blog a lot...about my lovely, little family, my faith in Jesus Christ, and my love of all things artsy~fartsy:).  Sometimes I offer my followers a free digi, too.  Which is always kinda fun:).  I'd love if you stopped by and said 'hello'! 

Krista is offering 2 of her fabulous digital stamps for one lucky winner!

as always the winner will be chosen using Random.org

*********************
Our April Guest DT Member is Sue, you can see more of her amazing creations HERE on her Blog...



**************
Here are some samples from our fabulous design team for your inspiration!

Kerys


Andrea



To be in with a chance of winning the prize this week you will need to upload your card using inlinkz.com by 8pm UK time  on Wednesday 1st May 2013.

I also want to remind everyone that to be eligible for the prize you must follow the theme with a NEW card or project and link back to this blog. Any cards made and posted on your blog before the date of this weeks challenge will not be eligible to win our prize this week.
Thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge.