Monday 27 July 2009

Thank You!

Thank you all so much for your overwhelming response to my Guest DT Call. I have had a huge response and will reply to you all over the next couple of days.
I want to give everyone a chance to be part of this wonderful team, so you can be sure that if you have emailed me you will be included as a Guest DT Member.
I will email each of you with a 2 week slot based on what you have sent in your email. If you can't do it, I will need to put you to the end of the list as I will have offered the following weeks to other people. There were so many of you email that some of the Guest DT spots will be into 2010....but I am keeping a list on file with all the dates, and will email you nearer the date with themes for your GDT spots.
We are still looking for Sponsors, so please email me.
Thanks
Caz
x